Youth For Understanding Intercultural Exchange Program

Good Evening,

I am reaching out to your today, as the Florida Field Director with Youth For Understanding (www.yfuusa.org) we are a nonprofit Intercultural Exchange Program. Sarasota County has always warmly welcomed our students and made them feel part of the community, giving them a second home. I noticed that we have several students come from Your Sister Cities Countries and wanted to know who might be able to share information about hosting one of these amazing young men or women during the 2015-2016 school year. 


I would be very pleased if you would share our information or perhaps tell me who I might reach that can share for us. Hosting an exchange student is a life changing experience for the student, family and community.



With Much Appreciation,



Marsha Hurst (mhurst@yfu.org

www.yfuusa.org